a harpoon in the heart of the chilean capital

lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Freaky Styley


The Chilean artist Eduardo Martínez Bonati has an exhibition, Vuelvo a Casa, on at Belles Artes that, if you are like me, you will find repulsive but intriguing. It is a celebration of the ugly and the grotesque and, while I would never have any of his work in my house as it would give me nightmares, it´s worth checking out as his style is bound to have an impact on anyone who sees it. Here is a recent article I wrote on Martínez Bonati for Revolver:

http://www.santiagomagazine.cl/exhibits/00739-weird-wondrous-world-eduardo-mart%C3%ADnez-bonati

By the way, I haven´t blogged in the last couple of days as I was moving house and had no time. But I´m back on the case with fresh posts every day. And the new flat is wicked. In Barrio Brasil. Love it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario